This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 17356-5:2006 defines a set of services for node monitoring (NM). NM consists of the following:
- interface to interact with the Application Programming Interface(API);
- algorithm for node monitoring;
- internal interfaces (NM <-> COM, etc.);
- algorithm for transition into sleep mode; and
- NM protocol data unit (NMPDU).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 117
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 22/SC 31 Data communication
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|