ISO 10845-4:2011 sets out standard conditions for the calling for expressions of interest which
- bind the employer and respondent to behave in a particular manner,
- establish what is required for a respondent to submit a compliant submission,
- make known to respondents the evaluation criteria, and
- establish the manner in which the employer conducts the process of calling for expressions of interest.
ISO 10845-4:2011 is intended for use in procurements relating to goods, services and construction works and certain disposals other than by auction.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-01
Edition: 1Number of pages: 20
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 59/SC 18 Construction procurement
- ICS :
- 91.010.20 Contractual aspects
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO 10845-4:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.