ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to two-dimensional face images defined in the ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005 biometric data interchange format standard for face image data.
ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the face image data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 does not establish
- tests of conformance of 3D face records defined in ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005/Amd.2,
- tests of conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005,
- tests of consistency with the input biometric data record (Level 3),
- tests of conformance of the image data to the quality-related specifications of ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005,
- tests of conformance of the image data blocks to the respective JPEG or JPEG 2000 standards,
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security).
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-04
Edition: 3Number of pages: 28
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics