The National Institute for Quality Infrastructures, hereinafter referred to as - INIQ, is the body responsible for executing the Executive's policy in the area of promoting, organizing, developing, and ensuring Quality Infrastructures, managing the Angolan Quality System - SAQ, as well as recognizing the technical competence of conformity assessment bodies operating in the market, under pre-established normative references, aligned with the best international practices and standards.
Is a legal person governed by public law, with legal personality and administrative, financial, and patrimonial autonomy, is governed by its Organic Statute approved by Presidential Decree nº 95/21, of April 2021.
Provide excellent services and act effectively and efficiently, by promoting a QUALITY CULTURE in Angolan Society and being recognized as a fundamental pillar for the development and sustainability of the country.
Promote the REGULATION and ADOPTION of company QUALITY POLICIES, by ensuring a socially responsible action and excellence in service delivery.
- Elaboration and sales of technical standards
- Metrological Verification of Measuring Instrument
- Approval of measuring instrument models
- Import authorization of electrical cables
- Certification of products, services, processes, and people in a management system
- Registration of Entities within the scope of Quality
- Accreditation of conformity assessment bodies
- Training toward conformity assessment bodies technicians