ISO 10845-1:2010 describes processes, methods and procedures for the establishment within an organization of a procurement system that is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost-effective. ISO 10845-1:2010
- describes generic procurement processes around which an employer can develop its procurement system,
- establishes basic requirements for the conduct of an employer's employees, agents, board members and office bearers when engaging in procurement,
- establishes the framework for the development of an employer's procurement policy, including any secondary procurement policy, and
- establishes generic methods and procedures for procurements, including those pertaining to disposals.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 112
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 59/SC 18 Construction procurement
- ICS :
- 91.010.20 Contractual aspects
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO 10845-1:2010Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.