This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 2982-1:2013 specifies:
- boundary dimensions of adapter sleeves with taper 1:12 and withdrawal sleeves with tapers 1:12 and 1:30 for rolling bearings of a number of dimension series as specified in ISO 15;
- the outside diameter of suitable locknuts;
- distance from bearing small bore face to outer face of locknut;
- distance from bearing small bore face to outer face of bolt head;
- overall length of withdrawal sleeve and bearing ring.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-04
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 4 Rolling bearings
- ICS :
- 21.100.20 Rolling bearings
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.