Secretariat: DINCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2027):Mr Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Georg Chr. Piller
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Manager [EM]:
- Creation date: 1955
- specifications relating to specialized mining machinery and equipment used in opencast mines (e.g. conveyors, high wall miners, rock drill rigs and continuous surface miners) and all underground mining machinery and equipment for the extraction of solid mineral substances [e.g. road headers, continuous miners, rock drill rigs, raise boring machines, high wall miners, LHDs, mining auger boring machines, RMDSs (rapid mine development systems)]
- recommended practice in the presentation of plans and drawings used in mine surveying
- methods of calculation of mineral reserves
- mine reclamation management
- design of structures for mining industry.
- special refuge/rescue chambers
- shaft boring machines.
- foundation machines [e.g. piling, diaphragm walling, earth boring, jetting, grouting, drill rigs for soil and rock mixture (ISO/TC 195)]
- aggregate processing machines (e.g. screening, crushing)
- equipment and protective systems to be used in explosive atmospheres (IEC/TC 31)
- hand-held rock drills (ISO/TC 118)
- earth-moving machinery (by ISO/TC 127)
- geotechnics (ISO/TC 182)
- tunnel boring machines (TBMs) and associated machines and equipment (ISO/TC 195).
Drafts and new work items
TC Business plans for public review
Working documents (user account required)
IT Tools that help support the standards development process
Browse documents made available by the committee